University of Missouri Nephrology
The University of Missouri Division of Nephrology has been ranked by US News and World Report as a high performing program several times in the past 5 years and has an outstanding training program. One of the highlights of our program is the distinct opportunity to speak in front of an international audience at the Annual Dialysis Conference. This opportunity is unique to our training program and is just one of the many things that sets our fellowship apart.
Additional program highlights include:
- Excellent work-life balance
- Exposure to all types of dialysis
- Intermittent hemodialysis
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Home hemodialysis
- Nephrologist directed plasmapheresis service
- Nephrologist directed kidney transplant program
- Great board exam preparation (94% pass rate the past 5 years)
- Outstanding research opportunities
We are located in Columbia, Missouri which is home to the University of Missouri and a wonderful place to live. Columbia offers a small town feel with large city amenities. With excellent dining, sporting events, outdoor activities, schools and more, it is a great place for both single individuals and families. To learn more about Columbia visit the Columbia Chamber of Commerce website.