Nephrology fellows are invited to submit a 1-page case summary of a challenging or unusual dialysis experience. Authors of the top 6-8 cases will be selected to present their cases in the Fellows Forum session of the main conference. Case summaries should be organized like an abstract and be written in a manner to entice audience interaction.
Requirements for Grant Consideration
- Must be a nephrology fellow in an ACGME approved nephrology training program.
- A letter must be submitted indicating your desire to apply for the case summary grant. The letter needs to be signed by your nephrology fellowship program director and verify that you are a fellow.
- A conflict of interest form needs to be submitted (click here for form).
- A 1-page case summary.
- Be sure to include a title of your case, your name and affiliation.
- All documents need to be submitted by the submission deadline to Claire Oser via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (573-884-4820).
Selected Fellows will present their cases to a panel of judges and the winner will receive a $500 award. (Pediatric Fellow Case Submission are also accepted, see the Submission Guidelines under Pediatrics. Fellows will receive free registration dependent on funding.
The case summary submission deadline has been extended to January 17, 2022.